Fürõr @ Frostwolf

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fürõr @ Frostwolf
Fürõr @ Frostwolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GROUP C STARTUP

+7
ompopompo
phantomexe
SenpaiiTank
Stommy
Recovery
Sharu
zamy
11 posters

Go down

GROUP C STARTUP Empty GROUP C STARTUP

Post by zamy Mon May 11, 2015 8:32 pm

I NEED ALL MEMBERS THAT WANT TO BE IN A GROUP : APPLY HERE!!!!

ALL raid rules apply

ALSO the raid(mainraid(TOT)) will be on wednesday at 17ST NOT there make sure i see a mail on my druid(zamykill)
If we all agree on a second day of raiding it will be discust for every week separately.

What i need to know:
1) name
2) class(spec ilvl/offspec)
3) Experience
4) also i want to know what you want to achief during raids(don't dare to write to be best dps)
zamy
zamy

Back to top Go down

GROUP C STARTUP Empty Re: GROUP C STARTUP

Post by Sharu Tue May 12, 2015 5:24 pm

1) Maciej, playing as Sharuu
2) Windwalker Monk, 516 ilvl (greviouses + 2x pve items 530 ilvl + alchemist's stone trinket, proc ftw). DPS on turtle, which is mostly tank and spank for meele dps: https://i.imgur.com/grCRogv.jpg Offspec: Brewmaster atm, maybe I'll roll Mistweaver if needed.
3) Full Cataclysm at all druid specs, I've done everything on MoP so far as DPS, but not everything in ToT on healer (my shammy alt) or tank.
4) I'd like to achieve fast runs through the hardest raids. It's essential to clear ToT fast after they release additional bosses, so we can finish whole raid in one evening. Also I'd like to have a lot of fun on raidcall during raids. Mean jokes as well!
5) It's the perfect time for me to raid on Wednesdays Very Happy
Sharu
Sharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Recovery Tue May 12, 2015 7:17 pm

I'd love to join.
Shadow MS 516ilv
Disc OS 510ilv
1) Recovery
2) Priest (Shadow_MS_516ilv / Disco_OS_510ilv
3) Cleared all available content on warmane.
4) I want to achieve a solid raid group composition for future coming raids. I'd also like to achieve good & smooth raids as well as having fun while progressing with great fellow raiders.
Recovery
Recovery

Back to top Go down

Post by Stommy Tue May 12, 2015 8:18 pm

What i need to know:
1) Stommy
2) Resto 508 Ele 508 Enhance 504
3) Msv 6/6 Toes 10 4/4 25 4/4 ToT 10 3/5 25 5/5
4) Weekly raiding to get max gear... professional raiding easy and fast clears.
Stommy
Stommy

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiiTank Fri May 15, 2015 4:15 pm

1) Deathbypie

2) Monk. Brewmaster and WW (same gear, different trinkets) 503/497

3) Experience cover's molten usual programming methodology. Full WoTLK; no cata; cleared all of MoP so far on this character specifically. [that is, 6/6 MSV 10, 4/4 ToES 10/25, 5/5 ToT 10/25]

4) Hell, i just wanna have fun in raids, and get gear where i can to help progression later. I will, however, want to bring my lowbie tanks to things like MSV or ToES if we do them in as the group C members. No use wasting gear on a higher ilvl tank when a lowbie alt can get use out of it. later, when paladins work, i would consider changing over to Tank (tauren pally) if ya want me to.
SenpaiiTank
SenpaiiTank

Back to top Go down

Post by phantomexe Sat May 16, 2015 8:12 am

1) Buchikuros
2) Warrior (Arms - 517)
3) Cover all experience, you name it, i got it.
4) What i can provide/achieve during raids? Swag? I mean c'mon! How many players have successful swag to give?
phantomexe
phantomexe

Back to top Go down

Post by zamy Sat May 16, 2015 11:11 am

ROFL buchi
zamy
zamy

Back to top Go down

Post by ompopompo Sat May 16, 2015 4:24 pm

1/2: u can either choose my destro lock 516 ilvl with aflfi off or war with 513 ilvl arms spec or 495 prot tho i dont have much tanking experience in mop (preffer dps lock Smile)

3: exp? realm 1st ragg hc 10/25 on sarg along with spine/madness hc realm 1st 10m also killed everythin on lolten so far

4: what i want from raids? to get some fun along with some items ofc. i also want raids to be at least decent; ofc it happens sometimes we wipe during progress its normal thing i never rage or complain about it but preparation and watching guides before new boss release is a must

btw sorry for the nickname on forum xD names of my toons are scullion and genji :p
ompopompo
ompopompo

Back to top Go down

Post by demonation Sun May 24, 2015 6:43 pm

1) name:demonation
2) class(spec ilvl/offspec): blood dk (tank) 512ilvl/dps pvp
3) Experience:6/6MSV 4/4TOES 7/7TOT
4) uniq raiding with uniq players!! Very Happy have a fun times with EXP taken mode!
demonation
demonation

Back to top Go down

Post by sephrir2k15 Tue May 26, 2015 3:08 am

Name-Sephrir
Tank paladin Ilvl is 508 (pve) / Dps ilvl is 502 (pvp)
Experience- Tanked a lot of end game content such as ICC, DS and now working for SoO and ive tanked so far in MoP content MSV 10m normal, ToES 10/25m Normal ToT 5/5 10/25m
My achev during all this is to have a fun gaming experience, one to remember with a badass guild!
sephrir2k15
sephrir2k15

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephirah Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:04 pm

Name Zephirah
Warrior Arms/Furry 519 ilvl
Expiriance: I cleared everything from Wotlk to MOP All hc raids and normal.
Wotlk:Icc12/12hc/nm Voa 4/4 TOC 5/5 hc/nm Cata DS 8/8 hc/nm Fl 7/7 hc/nm BOT 5/5 hc/nm BH 3/3 FourWinds 2/2 hc/nm Mop:MSV 6/6 hc/nm ToES 4/4 nm ToT 7/7 nm 10/25 Very Happy
Well I want to have a really good group for uncoming raids HC/Nm and for sure to have fun in that raids to enjoy with Raid Leaders and other members of that raid.Want to have ppl in raid who will be ready to give hours and hours for guild ach and for that raid. Also to get nice gear because this group will clear raids pritty fast and for sure I can get nice gear ofcourse others too so we can clear others raids easily:D I am trial atm because I joined in guild 5 days ago but I am really skilled player and I have alot of expiriance about raids Very Happy
Zephirah
Zephirah

Back to top Go down

Post by Grobokopac Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:02 am

Name Grobokopac
Warrior Arms 517ilvl
Experiance, cleared all on Cata, MoP toes10/25 4/4 msv 6/6 , tot10 5/7, tot25 6/7
My achief is to have fun during raids, and not to get a hear attack from yelling tards or smth like that, im looking for a good group to clear all contest on MoP
Grobokopac
Grobokopac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down