Fürõr @ Frostwolf

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fürõr @ Frostwolf
Fürõr @ Frostwolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for Class Leader's

+2
Druiss
Mightybrown
6 posters

Go down

Looking for Class Leader's Empty Looking for Class Leader's

Post by Mightybrown Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:53 pm

As you know we have druid,war,hunter,priest,paladin, and warlock class leader. To get this of officer's shoulder's we're looking for more class leader's.
We need: Shaman, Mage, Monk, DK, and Rogue.
Visit the Class Leader Topic on bottom of forum for more info.
Mightybrown
Mightybrown
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Looking for Class Leader's Empty Re: Looking for Class Leader's

Post by Druiss Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:52 pm

All are sux tyvm GN
Druiss
Druiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuula Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:45 pm

Mighty we just missing Mage CL Razz
U can check class leaders in Guild Info (ingame, under gmotd)
Kuula
Kuula
Game Master
Game Master

https://furorguild.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mightybrown Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:37 pm

well was thinking about 11 CL's, so officers don't need to do that anymore, but w/e
Mightybrown
Mightybrown
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Tofy Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:27 am

I dont even see any class discussions going on :/ class leaders le do some work Razz like maybe discussing playstyle around molten tailored guides and taking the current class bugs into account and discussing how to work around them, like disc atonement non crit bug significantly changes its play style from passive healing to rather more active healing which is not its strong suite, sub rogues owning coz of no icd on honor among thieves mw monks spawning shitloads of healing orbs with their mastery as i noticed and other class bugs like survival I heard sucks but I dont know why and many abilities dont work or dont work properly like stampede, glaive toss and stuff like that, if no guides lets discuss stuff like that coz this helps people in deciding what alt they wana roll and all that kind of stuff Razz.. the forums feel rather inactive otherwise this would bring more activity like our forums have always been engaging in the past
Tofy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tofy Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:42 am

like disc priests having to prioritize mastery over crit somewhat due to non critting atonement and sub rogues having no icd on honor among thieves could even bring mastery above haste in stat priority as u would be getting shitloads of cp to not worry much about the energy regen if there are classes like fire mage mw monks ele shammies etc in raid so yea.. this is kind of the stuff I am pointing at as retail guides out there on the internet are for retail and this is molten Razz
Tofy

Back to top Go down

Post by Druiss Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:32 pm

Ye i see same, class leaders doing nothing (just commenting some apps as i know). 0 guides of bugs on lolten, 0 talking with players, 0 tips how to play, 0 promote or demote on raids, 0 gkick. All slackers!!!!
P.S 0=zero=nothing!!!
Druiss
Druiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinket Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:49 pm

Lol druiss u're some1 to talk. If players have questions or doubts, they can always wisp the class leaders of even pm here on the forum, whoever as already asked me stuff, i've always answered. We're here to help if asked, not to go around and ask if everything is ok with u. If u wanna know bugs of lolten, u can always go check the bugtracker as the class leaders do aswell. And about tips on how to play... =/
@tofy if u dont know why survival is bugged, is because u never asked me Wink
Rinket
Rinket
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Druiss Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:58 pm

ye gg slack more, just you doing nothing and you are useless...
Druiss
Druiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Tofy Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:48 pm

I'm not asking about what bugs etc are, ofc bug tracker is there for that, what i'm saying is how they can affect game play and rotation talent choices etc like if ability 1 is not working properly talent 5 is less effective because of it so what is the next best approach? and how to play around them bugs as I mentioned in my comment earlier Smile I am 100% sure 85% of the people follow retail guides on youtube etc.. so.. there would usually be people going by the book even if their throughput is not as efficient as it should be n there can be room for improvement by adjusting some stuff.. you know.. discussing stuff... and recommending stuff n u know.. class discussion Razz

P.S. amagad, slacking level is over 9000 druiss Razz

Tofy

Back to top Go down

Post by condor Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:27 am

Everything is being rushed...trying to be like old furor,i don't know on wht bases were CL made...i don't even blame them its Guild master's job to make them write guides,share knowledge,spec,rotation according to molten wow not retail (not all talents work) and i noticed some cl don't even care or guide others doing low dps...If not like its a must to have CL in early mop development considering furor it self is rebuilding but if u promote some then make them tell wht talent is working wht not n alternate for it..just my thoughts not bashing or anything
condor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum