Fürõr @ Frostwolf

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fürõr @ Frostwolf
Fürõr @ Frostwolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helpless realization

+7
Skymag
Druiss
Feyd
Bassivity
Mightybrown
Whyiamtank
Delanov
11 posters

Go down

Helpless realization Empty Helpless realization

Post by Delanov Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:17 pm

So i decided to play some MoP on pandaria, noticed there is some old good guys still playing decided to give it a try, played for 1,5 weeks geared up a bit played some PvP and did a little bit of raiding. Everything was not that bad except i did make on fatal mistake rolling a priest and expected it to be good, as soon ToT came out after first boss i realised there is no place for me and my favourite class amongst others toping metters and being overall more usefull classes. From that point that was easy to see that in future priest just will become liability instead of ascet and no one simply will take me to raid and that is a shame because i enjoyed few aspects of the game like PvP for instance.

Molten very big problem at the moment is very big class unbalance and people are just rolling other classes just to do more dps/healing etc. You hardly even see any Dk tanks or paladins because they almost dying instantly on encounters. That + overall expansion even w/o bugs makes priest just pure sad panda. I could reroll strong class and play the game but what is the actual point of that? Anyway since i left guild drived by pure rage about my favored class being practically useless i bid you guys farewell and good luck on raiding. Maybe if priests wouldn't be so helpless i would play longer but today's raid helped me realize that wont happen anytime soon.
Delanov
Delanov

Back to top Go down

Helpless realization Empty Re: Helpless realization

Post by Whyiamtank Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:32 pm

just focus at rogue imo for a moment till they fix, many specs are screwed now after their fail updates. Also they made some fixes for ToT after reset so dunno if Horridon isnt easier now.
Whyiamtank
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mightybrown Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:50 pm

as i told you, never liked you on cata cuz u always had something against me but also u always made me laugh. i remembered that recently when u talked trash on RC and jokes. Try disco or something or go rogue for a while, they will fix it soon. Group A 4ever <3
Mightybrown
Mightybrown
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassivity Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:04 am

i feel you man.some specs are too unbalanced and some are too shitty and they can't compete atm.but look it from the other side,you can always go holy or disc until these slackers fix certain things.those specs are good and useful in raids Wink
Bassivity
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Feyd Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:04 pm

Mate you can go anytime healer priests are op Smile) or just reroll dpser most of them op in pve
Feyd
Feyd

Back to top Go down

Post by Druiss Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:06 pm

Weź nie pierdol i wracaj Razz Jebać balance jebać wszystko, graj dla fanu jak ja ;P Whyiam jebnij go do grupy B to porajdujemy cos i posmiejemy ;P
Druiss
Druiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Skymag Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:39 pm

Delanov wrote:So i decided to play some MoP on pandaria, noticed there is some old good guys still playing decided to give it a try, played for 1,5 weeks geared up a bit played some PvP and did a little bit of raiding. Everything was not that bad except i did make on fatal mistake rolling a priest and expected it to be good, as soon ToT came out after first boss i realised there is no place for me and my favourite class amongst others toping metters and being overall more usefull classes. From that point that was easy to see that in future priest just will become liability instead of ascet and no one simply will take me to raid and that is a shame because i enjoyed few aspects of the game like PvP for instance.

Molten very big problem at the moment is very big class unbalance and people are just rolling other classes just to do more dps/healing etc. You hardly even see any Dk tanks or paladins because they almost dying instantly on encounters. That + overall expansion even w/o bugs makes priest just pure sad panda. I could reroll strong class and play the game but what is the actual point of that? Anyway since i left guild drived by pure rage about my favored class being practically useless i bid you guys farewell and good luck on raiding. Maybe if priests wouldn't be so helpless i would play longer but today's raid helped me realize that wont happen anytime soon.

Pussy afro Deal with it
Skymag
Skymag

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclopes Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:28 am

Spriests were really bad on retail MoP as well so nothing really to do with molten. Spriests had some chance with t16h tier but thats too far away atm since you guys only have ToT. If you want to play priests then reroll disc they were OP on retail (atleast during whole SoO, but should be good in ToT tier as well). DK tanks should do good as well. Retri pala, frost/unh dk and spriest dps sucked bigtime!
Cyclopes
Cyclopes

Back to top Go down

Post by Usman Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:05 pm

playing a spriest is like being lvl 85 raiding lvl 90 content. With endgame gear you might feel like you are a god, if everyone else in you raid has ToT gear. Disci however will be god like, but only with end game gear. No one has any where near as much HPS as a disco with decent gear.

2ndly, Priest did OK in pvp, but i dunno how class balanced is on molten. You could wait for WoD, they can go on par with any other dps class, and come ahead in some pretty important situations.
Usman
Usman

Back to top Go down

Post by Usman Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:08 pm

You can also start farming gold for Blackrock Mountain, its out in 4 days, i got 1kgold till now!
Usman
Usman

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclopes Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:18 pm

Huntards! How did I miss huntards! They OP in MoP!!
Cyclopes
Cyclopes

Back to top Go down

Post by sinkee Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:34 pm

wal sie
sinkee
sinkee

Back to top Go down

Post by MEGA Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:02 am

Hello there, well yeah Lolmane getting some issues with some classes *cough*cough* wont mention the list
Makes me feel sad reading this as I reminds me how hard it was to play Rogue PvE on WotLK.
Plus those bug must be harder like heck. But I do believe there might be a chance Spriest get some fix specially some important not working spell.
Keep hope x
MEGA
MEGA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum