Fürõr @ Frostwolf

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fürõr @ Frostwolf
Fürõr @ Frostwolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group C start up - Till zamy decides to remake group C.

+12
Zeeuus-
SenpaiiTank
Pavel9669
chupomix
Qwona
ompopompo
knnighty
baconsoi100
styreapar
Straznik
Grobokopac
phantomexe
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Group C start up - Till zamy decides to remake group C.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Group C start up - Till zamy decides to remake group C.

Post by Zeeuus- Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:39 am

We killed 9/9 in grpc with scullion leading coz senpai and buchi didn't show up and a few others
Zeeuus-
Zeeuus-

Back to top Go down

Group C start up - Till zamy decides to remake group C.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Group C start up - Till zamy decides to remake group C.

Post by Thelycan Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:32 pm

Well Buchi was the only one who told me he won't be able to come, And yes i left the previous Week before doing Durumu. i really have no problem with people having a certain situation and unable to come. I just need the person who is unable to come to inform us here.
Thelycan
Thelycan

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelycan Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:34 pm

i also think we should be able to get in touch with all of the raid members in other thing than Wow, like skype or facebook or even whatsapp. This will help.
Thelycan
Thelycan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2